Happy Labor Day and hello September! I can’t believe it’s September already and that summer will be coming to an end 😦 . I’ll miss the warmth and vibrant colors of the summer fashion, but fall fashion can be fun too especially the accessories. I have some must-haves for fall 2014 that I want to share with you guys!
My Top 5 Fall 2014 Must-Haves!
1. Loafers – Can you believe that I have never owned a pair of loafers before, at least I haven’t in my adulthood. I’ve been dying to get my hands on a pair! I just love the sleekness of loafers and I think they’re a great option for your work attire besides the usual ballet or pointed toe flats.
2. Oxford Shoes – Another fall shoe that I’ve been anticipating getting my hands on are the Oxford style shoes. I just bought the black pair below, from Old Navy this weekend during their sale and I just adore them! Stay tuned to see how I style them!
3. Slingback Booties – If you haven’t noticed already I have a thing for fall shoes. For me, the shoe selection is definitely the best part of fall fashion. Having a pair of booties period for the season are a must, but the sling-back booties alone are just irresistible. You should look into getting a pair because they look great with just about anything. I purchased the ones to the left from Target and I just love them! Stay tuned to see how I style them!
4. Oversized Black Handbag or Backpack – It’s always important to own an oversized handbag or backpack just in case you’re in a crisis where the world ends, right? Okay no, but seriously it’s great to have an oversized bag to carry all your important essentials! I really love the picks that Forever 21 has, plus I love a reasonable price.
5. Plaid Anything – I am really in love with plaid being the pattern for fall this year. Whether its a plaid dress, shirt, or bottoms I’m all in! I love pairing the plaid look with dark denim, it looks so perfect.
Voice your opinions below! Let me know what are your fall must-haves this year!
Follow DJS & STYLE on Instagram @djsstyle for more updates and #ootd looks!